How do I measure my finger for DC Ringz
- Measure Finger & Knuckle
Cut a string that is about 6 inches long.
Fold the string around the base of the finger, just below the knuckle.
Mark where the string ends with the pen.
Place the measured string on the ruler with the area marked on your right.
- The number closest to the pen mark is the circumference of the ring in millimeters.
- Video Instructions: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2J3qX8axNsw
Does the color fade
- No- the colors you see are real and will never fade or tarnish.
DC RingZ is made of Bullseye Glass known as Soda-Lime Glass…….. Soda-lime refers to the composition of glass, which is primarily silica, soda (sodium carbonate), and lime (calcium oxide) and added minerals like Chromium to make black/color.
Do they break easily
- They’re made of glass, they will break.
- I believe the glass rings are exactly who you are. If you're rough & aggressive they are not for you. If you're someone who pays attention to detail and is constantly aware of your every move, DC RingZ is you.
How long does it take to make
- DC RingZ takes about two weeks to turn sheets of glass into one of a kind hand carved, hand shaped and hand polished glass ring.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- Opens in a new window.
- Opens external website in a new window.